January 9, 2010

shout out

today is Cristina's birthday !

Traviata party
Cristina shows up on this little blog a lot.

holiday eighties party 2008
Of course, that's partially because she is my roommate.

twooo more chances
Also, we work together.

yay
But of course, I work with a lot of people, and plenty of people have roommates they never hang out with.

Nub attacks
Cristina started working at the opera at the beginning of our 2008-2009 season.

typical
A few weeks after that, I wrote in my journal, "I think Cristina and I are going to be fast friends."

Rigoletto nom nom
Totally, totally right.

IMG_1429
Let me tell you about her. She is awesome. She will drive you to the airport at 4 in the morning. She will make the coffee in the morning. She is up for a late night drive to the food carts. She even makes a good hangover buddy.

party hostesses
She's pretty. She lets me borrow her clothes sometimes. She listens to me even when I'm chatty. (Which is all the time).

We are celebrating her birthday in style today. I can't tell you the details because it's (sort of) a surprise.

also typical

love you, lady. I'm so glad to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment