April 17, 2013

lately

boston <3
boston. what else can I say?



otherwise:
+ impromptu tap dancing classes in the rehearsal studio
+ creme eggs (I am hoarding them like they are gold)
+ zero tolerance for bullshit
+ 7 AM bike rides
+ lilacs ♥
+ pedaling through the burgerville drive-thru at 7:15 AM on my bike (it was free breakfast sandwich day)
+ definitely NOT quietly stressing about managing the softball team
+ mild but worrisome achilles pain
+ fancy face potions from lush
+ riding my bike brakes like a nervous nelly
+ a practical study of the differences between a current-generation mars staedler eraser (my eraser of choice) and an older model (older one lasts longer, sheds smaller shavings, but doesn't erase as efficiently)

I may not have any money, but at least my apartment is full of flowers.



p.s. my photo above, which I submitted in response to a call for photos from folks who wore race shirts yesterday, seems to have, in a small way, become the face of portland runners on our local news station. I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. "I may not have any money, but at least my apartment is full of flowers." - i like it

    ReplyDelete