April 6, 2013

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

haircut

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I know it's a week after easter but anyway on easter I made a batch of hot cross buns and wore my easter apron and talked out the window to my upstairs neighbor when he came back from his bike ride. I wasn't sure if my mom was going to send me an easter basket this year because I guess I'm a grown-up? and then when the mail came saturday and I didn't see the mail lady put a package on my doorstep, I got a little disappointed. but it turned out the package fit perfectly in my mailbox so suddenly it was a big surprise again! my mom is the cutest. in the basket: a running shirt, the easter candy she knows I like, a gift card, and an article from the local paper about major renovations to the high school.

in case you're wondering if I made my horse stand next to a flaming rubbish pile -- yes, I did. I rode while it was burning and cookie was, surprisngly, scared of it but mostly well-behaved. but since we're trying to expose ourselves to new sights and sounds so that we become confident that we aren't going to die, I got through riding and marched her right over there and we stood and looked at it and then she got to eat grass. after the intial OH GOD FIRE moment, she was way more interested in the grass.

I got my hair cut. it's the first time in four years that I've left a salon liking my hair. normally it takes a few days. she flat-ironed it so for a day or two I get to pretend I have stick straight hair. I texted a photo to my best friend and she immediately said, "somebody is going to give you their number because you are adorable," and then I went to watch the SU/Michigan game with the local syracuse alumni club and a dude came over and gave me his number and told me I was adorable. HUH.

I am officially a softball manager/coach now. our managers' meeting was monday night. I bought all the balls we need for the season (home team provides a new male and a female ball for each game) and now I have all these rule books and scorebooks and a lanyard and oh god what am I doing

I went on a date friday night. and that is all you get to hear about that, INTERNET.


No comments:

Post a Comment