November 19, 2012

recently:

a wine and goat-cheese filled lady date (typical)
gossiping with the symphony librarians
stocking up on my holiday pantry (pumpkin, mint marshmallows, more pumpkin)
prom 2012, the company holiday party

302733_10100482206281738_901613383_n
(four of us in our original prom dresses)

a catch-up chat with one of my great ladies
a seriously excellent saturday evening date

today:
egg sandwich
pinterest binge
peppermint tea
a chapter of wild
dvd fireplace (you gotta make do sometimes)
a batch of homemade chicken broth, a pot of chili, many jars of spicy lentil soup
christmas list: finished
world's wettest two mile run, I think I am still drying off
surprise fancy coffee delivery from my lady date <3
video game consoles powered up and attached to the tube for upcoming tetris world championship
bath + apple cider + bourbon = good
nail paintin'
fuzzy blankets
twinkle lights

vacation is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment