what I'm doing:
• endlessly proof-reading galileo. ENDLESSLY.
• working ten-hour or sometimes twelve-hour days (I am still at the office)
• worrying about candide
• trying to flash-learn how to program a synthesizer
• fretting over the letters, as usual
• absolutely hating my PT exercises lately; the stuff for my calf sends me into a rage for no obvious reason
• wondering if I can run yet?
• angsting about my hair. ANGST.
• endlessly saying "I need to clean my office" without ever cleaning my office
• hey jude. just, forever.
what I wish I were doing:
• standing in front of a rothko in quiet awe
that's pretty much it, actually.