February 27, 2009

TGIF

I've never wanted to leave work so badly in my life as I did all day today. I must have reached critical mass. I haven't had a day off in two weeks; I haven't had a day off to myself in over a month. today at work my jeans were uncomfortable; nearly everybody at the Calisto meet & greet seemed to be acting like an asshole; the ladies in accounting complained that I always turn my timesheet in on Monday morning instead of Friday afternoon, and suggested I wear a dunce cap. every minute was agony.

now I am home, showered, pajama-ed, camped out in a blanket nest. the plan for the evening is pretty simple: play Boom Blox and stay awake past 7:30.

I'm phoning it in tonight. instead of writing anything meaningful, here's some random stuff from the internet.

a questionnaire about snuggies
my next reading list (can you tell I'm a sucker for pre-packaged reading lists? I love the ToB)
my favorite morning activity as a child
this pretty much describes my day

No comments:

Post a Comment